Chocolate sweet pastry
- 500 grams flour
- 285 grams butter
- 250 grams sugar1
- 1 egg
- 3 egg yolks
- 25 grams chocolate powder
- Baking powder if not using self raising flour
- 200 ml fresh cream
- 20 ml glucose or 20 grams butter
- 500 grams white chocolate couverture
- Strawberry jam
- Prepare the chocolate sweet pastry and allow to rest
- Line a flan ring or shallow cake tin with the chocolate sweet paste and bake blind for 18 to 20 minutes. Temperature 180c.
- Boil the cream and the pour over the white chocolate and mix well.
- Add the butter and continue mixing.
- When it is warm pour in the chocolate flan and allow to cool.
- Decorate with the strawberries and icing sugar.