- 580 grms mascarpone
- 400 grms savoiardi
- 5 eggs
- 270 grms sugar
- 4 glasses coffee
- 1 small glass marsala
- 50 grms chocolate powder
- Separate the eggs,than beat the egg yolks with the sugar for at least 7 mts till it tickens
- Than add the mascarpone cheese and fold in the mixture of egg yolks and sugar.
- Beat the egg whites till stiff and fold into the other mixture very gently.
- Place the savioardi biscuits in the bottom of a rectangular dish, and soak with coffee.
- Cover with the mixture of mascarpone cheese and cover with savoiardi, and soak with coffee.
- Cover again with the mixture of mascarpone cheese, than sprinkle on top the cocoa powder.
- Allow to set for three hours before serving.