- 500 grams sweet paste
- Apricot jam
- 800 grams almond cream
- 200 grams flaked almonds
- Icing sugar
- 7 pears
- 125 grams sugar
- 300 grams butter
- 2-3 eggs
- 500 grams flour
- Pinch of salt
- 300 grams icing sugar
- 400 grams pure ground almonds
- Lemon zest
- 8 egg whites
- Mix together icing sugar , ground almonds and lemon zest.
- Then combine with the egg whites
- Line a buttered 20 cm flan ring with sweet paste
- Using the back of a spoon, spread a little apricot jam over the base
- Pipe in almond cream until the flan case is 2/3 full
- On top of the cream decorate with the sliced pears. First remove the pear cores and strings
- Bake in the oven at 200c for 20-25 minutes.
- Allow to cool, then brush with apricot glaze.
- Sprinkle baked almonds around the edge and dust with icing sugar.